To be responsible for the implementation of good practice and child protection policies within the club
- Good listener
- Good communication
- Tactful and discreet
- To ensure all possible child protection concerns (urgent and non urgent) are dealt with following the ASA Child Protection Guidelines (Wavepower document)
- To maintain, administer and manage the completion of the CRB check forms
- To be aware of the child protection policies and procedures of the ASA and to receive all updates of this nature from the ASA
- To ensure Swimline is promoted by the leaflet on the club notice board
- To raise awareness of good child protection practice with the teachers and coaches through the ASA/Sports Coach UK Good Practice and Child Protection workshop.
- To ensure volunteers (other than teachers and coaches) within the club are introduced to good child protection practice through the NSPCC module, Keeping Children Safe in Sport.
- Abide by and promote all club policies.
- Follow and promote the ASA Child Protection policy.